Apple is now rolling out iOS 6.1.3 IPSW for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. iOS 6.1.3 is not a major update, but only includes fix for lockscreen passcode bug that lets anyone to bypass iOS 6.1 passcode by using simple trick and improvements to Japan Maps app.
If you would like to upgrade your iPhone, iPad or iPod to iOS 6.1.3 firmware then use iTunes to download and install latest firmware update. You can also update via OTA (over-the-air) feature by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
Additionally you can download iOS 6.1.3 IPSW for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch from direct links given below.
- iPhone 5 GSM
- iPhone 5 CDMA
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 GSM
- iPhone 4 CDMA
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad mini (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPad 4th-generation (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPad 3rd-generation (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPad 2 (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPod touch 4th-generation
- iPod touch 5th-generation